Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Ga bossk

Any suggestions for a counter to bossk boba dengar in 3v3 ga?
I’ve yet to find anything decent
    Vaderizer
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "HK666;c-1761926" wrote:
    I'd absolutely love an excuse to gear some OR characters. More details plz

Theorycrafting aside, Carth/Juhani/Ordo/Mission/Z should be enough of an excuse if you just check out their kits. DOTs out the wazoo, constant group healing, double tanks and assists aplenty. Assuming you have the correct zetas of course.
  • "Jarvind;c-1761936" wrote:
    "HK666;c-1761926" wrote:
    I'd absolutely love an excuse to gear some OR characters. More details plz

Theorycrafting aside, Carth/Juhani/Ordo/Mission/Z should be enough of an excuse if you just check out their kits. DOTs out the wazoo, constant group healing, double tanks and assists aplenty. Assuming you have the correct zetas of course.

Zcarth is brilliant. In a 5 pair with zmission, zalbaar, canderous & jolee for constant assists, and the many many dots you'll get mean protection & health regen. None but jolee higher than g8, and carth & canderous 3*.

In a 3v3 I just used zcarth with zmission & zalbaar and it lasted 9 battles. Messaged my opponent and he said as soon as zalbaar got retribution up it was game over. 3.2m gp.
  • 2 options:
    A. Deny Bossk taunt and focus the sides -> this will be able with TM advantage teams - JTR+BB, keep bossk abi blocked by JTR, FO KRU double-turn stun on bossk (you have +30 speed from L), ImpTroopers fast kill before he taunt (you get +20 speed from L), any team with Thrawn faster than bossk.
    B. DPS your way through it. that means, let bossk taunt, just have BIG damage to deal with it, usually with % HP attacks - Zader L Dot stacking, JTR team - again- for exposes, zFinn high potency team, machine-gun exposes (Leia, C3PO +1) the +1 i recommend Paploo, for his ewoks bonuses near c3 and tankiness.. many would suggest Ackbar. and Aco+Zomb cheese with nute L/Leia L.
    for case B, remember that when Dengar is stealthed, toons like c3, leia, and acolyte cant be stealthed. so dont hit dengar if you are using them - first Bossk, then the other one (boba), then, in the end, dengar. when the stealth doesnt matter.

good luck.
  • @jarvind & @CHFC22 I'm not in any postition to start putting zetas on any of them yet. I'm still "early game" having reached level 85 less than a month ago.

I just thought the idea was interesting as an extra defensive team for GA/TW. I don't have a very deep roster yet, so being able to throw them on D, and have another squad to attack with, would be huge.

Good to know they're viable at G8/G9. I think I can get them there by the 1/31 TW.

Thanks!

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,716 PostsLatest Activity: 23 hours ago