Forum Discussion

6 years ago

GA Division v Mod Lock

So if I understand it:

1. Division lock happens when the event first opens and lasts all 5 matches.
2. Mod lock happens after the 24h join period.

Part I am not sure about is will be able to re-mod and level toons between each 3 round match or are they locked for 5 weeks?
  • You will be able to re-mod and level toons for the subsequent GAs. Your roster isn't locked for the GAC just for each GA. Any updates you do to your roster will be reflected in the next GA.
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    "VonZant;d-208799" wrote:
    So if I understand it:

1. Division lock happens when the event first opens and lasts all 5 matches.

Yes, but there are only 4 matches.

2. Mod lock happens after the 24h join period.

Yes.

Part I am not sure about is will be able to re-mod and level toons between each 3 round match or are they locked for 5 weeks?

The lock happens before each GA, so you can re-mod and all that between the end of one and the start of another.
  • "StarSon;c-1910668" wrote:

The lock happens before each GA, so you can re-mod and all that between the end of one and the start of another.

The devs never said anything about an unlock though. I'm escalating!
  • https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/206074/grand-arena-championships-gp-divisions#latest

Also note - your inventory is not locked during the Championship (inventory locking per Grand Arena round still follows the same rules), but your Division is.
  • I thought that they would be a 24 hour rejoin/down time between each GA across the championship where roster updates and mod changes could take effect.

I may be completely wrong though, so going to follow this thread with interest.
  • Does anyone know for sure if the mod moving exploit has been fixed? I have a GA opponent who only has mods on two teams, and none on toons like zzG12 Traya.
  • I hope it has been.

But I suppose he might have stripped them after lock so you could not see his speeds?

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago