Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Galactic Challenge Jawas

Does anyone know how to do this one?
It doesn't matter what team or combination of characters I use, all my characters usually explode immediately after the first round. Only characters that have a resurrect seem to be capable of lasting an extra round.
Every time I attack a Jawa (debuffed or not) my team takes 2 stacks of detonators for everyone. If I am debuffed the amount of detonators received are increasing exponentially per debuff. (The description of the effect is not specific about this, but receiving 50+ detonators per character after my team has finished the first round is insane. The number goes into the hundreds if the detonator happens to not explode.) If I team attack it multiplies the amount of detonators by every character that attacked and will exponentially increase the amount based on each debuff multiplied by everyone attacking. Multiplied again by the amount of jawas hit if it was an aoe attack.
To top it off the Jawas are virtually unkillable because after every attack and after every thermal detonator exploded they gain back 100% protection.
What is even the point of this challenge? Am I supposed to use low speed characters that don't attack and keep dispelling as I wait for the sandstorm to kill them first? None of this makes any sense.