Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Galactic War in under 30 min (Video)

Hello all,

I realize that there is a lot of questions and hardship surrounding the GW. I recorded my GW tonight in an effort to show (those who need the help) how I do my run. At first I use a GG concept team that I am working on. The team is extremely under geared and under skilled except for GG who is gear 8 and almost max skilled.

https://youtu.be/8l2m5y4zVY0

Regards,

TheVem001

Disclaimer you will need your own music or w/e you want to listen 2. I am not a Youtuber and this is my second ever video upload. My son did interrupt the silence a couple times, sorry in advance.
  • @Mazurka Sadly GG is not viable in arena. I am speculating that in the future this will change do to his enormous cost. I was thinking about an Aoe team with him Gg lead, grand moff, veers, RG, and ig88 or Lando. No matter how you set up Gg, he just won't cut it at present. I would still recommend working towards him. They made him to expensive to be this bad. It is also important to note. There is not a lot of people working on theory crafting a team with him since many people do not have him at this level @Tony167 is probably the best resource when it comes to Gg.

Hope this helps
  • Thank you so much VEM! Yea I'll keep farming shards for GG. My A team is sick and I'm clearing GW easy. Not much else for me to work on that I haven't already started.
  • Yeah, everyday it's more easy the galactic war because the players who had lvl 60 or lvl 50 few weeks ago now are arriving to the lvl 70. At the beginning only good players arrived to the lvl 70, but nowadays anyone can arrive to lvl 70, also people with bad teams, so everyday will be more fast win the galactic war battles, soon will be possible get it in less than 12 minutes. And also people of rank between 60 and 65 now are very fragile against the current lvl 70 players, more than 2 o 3 weeks ago.
  • "Mazurka;190734" wrote:
    Thank you so much VEM! Yea I'll keep farming shards for GG. My A team is sick and I'm clearing GW easy. Not much else for me to work on that I haven't already started.

Glad I could help.

"Quim;191396" wrote:
    Yeah, everyday it's more easy the galactic war because the players who had lvl 60 or lvl 50 few weeks ago now are arriving to the lvl 70. At the beginning only good players arrived to the lvl 70, but nowadays anyone can arrive to lvl 70, also people with bad teams, so everyday will be more fast win the galactic war battles, soon will be possible get it in less than 12 minutes. And also people of rank between 60 and 65 now are very fragile against the current lvl 70 players, more than 2 o 3 weeks ago.

You bet, I am in the same boat as you.