Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Galatic republic!

Hi Guys :)
I didn't got padme this time around, but i really like the clone wars series, and want to use galatic republic in this game, so i was wondering which lead other than padme to use with GK, Anakin, Ahsoka and GMY (i will get him when he comes around this month), or is there other galatic republic toons to use instead with other leaders?
    thedrjojo
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Krayden_Phogg;c-1858047" wrote:
    "GlitterOutlaw;c-1858036" wrote:
    even padme isnt great until you can full max her party which will take months to do, the days of early use (Shan) are over.

Expect that if you’ve been playing for a hot minute you should already have her “squad” 7* and gear X at least.

Depends on hot minute.

March 2018, 2mil gp, have jkr, ready for next Dr and almost ready for Malak (Dr power will be the biggest hurdle to Malak but am sitting on 3 zetas), missed padme but have chewy 7*, 3p0 5* but will 7* next go around ...

My snips is 7* cause it's an easy farm, but gear 7. My gk and gmy are 7* g12 cause they are on my jkr squad. My Anakin is 4* g1 cause there was no reason to farm him ever up to this point. And thats probably more common than them being 7* g10 prior to the rework...