Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Bespin: Droid Galatic Challenge Lingering Death Feat

Hello,

I tried the Bespin: Droid Galatic Challenge and the Lingering Death Feat doesn't seem to work. I used Palpatine, Darth Vader, Mara Jade, Royal Guard and Thrawn. I was able to land 2 force crush with Darth Vader. Force crush has 3 dots on 5 characters. If I land 2 times, this should be 30 dot attempts. The description of the feat talks about attempt to apply dots so even if it is resisted they should count.

Anyone know why I'm a not getting the completion?

Thanks!
  • I double dipped the no leader and lingering death with Malak. Plus LV, Vader, Wat and Talon.
  • "gfournier;d-264922" wrote:
    Hello,

I tried the Bespin: Droid Galatic Challenge and the Lingering Death Feat doesn't seem to work. I used Palpatine, Darth Vader, Mara Jade, Royal Guard and Thrawn. I was able to land 2 force crush with Darth Vader. Force crush has 3 dots on 5 characters. If I land 2 times, this should be 30 dot attempts. The description of the feat talks about attempt to apply dots so even if it is resisted they should count.

Thanks!

B1 is immune to dots so doesn't count for attempting to apply.
  • "Enigmatic_Potato;c-2432403" wrote:
    "gfournier;d-264922" wrote:
    Hello,

Thanks!

B1 is immune to dots so doesn't count for attempting to apply.

Oh ok, thanks for the info!
  • I was able to do it with Palpatine, Vader, Malak, Thrawn and Mara.
    You just have to try to stretch the battle to give Vader enough time to do his crushing.