Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Gear List

Does anyone know if there is a tool for keeping track of our accumulated gear. I am trying to make sure that I have all of the necessary gear for Revan. But I dont even know how to find out what I have or what all gear pieces there even are in the game lol
  • "TekkarEdorf;c-1749630" wrote:
    You can at least get the requirements from swgoh.gg
    Unfortunately not so easy to check what gear you have in stock

That's what I am thinking too. But it never hurts to ask. Thank you
  • "CYG77;c-1749633" wrote:
    What i ended up doing was creating a spreadsheet and manually inserted each gear piece into the spreadsheet that is required to level him to G12 (plus some G12 gear).
    Then I only focused on the rare pieces (i have tons of the other stuff, no need to really track) and noted one or two farming locations. Once you populate the spreadsheet, it become a nice gear tracking tool for Revan.
    I also pulled his full gear list from swgoh.gg

Here is link to the spreadsheet if you like
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MAvNUe_Ljtj4nxCj_lRLw1jcOfYr9Ou9

Hey thank you! That is really cool & nice to share your work. I imagine that took a bit of time. I dont even know what all gear there is. That could stretch.
  • I found this, but it doesn't include Revan & It also doesn't link to show your gear inventory. http://www.swgoh.life/farming.html
  • "CYG77;c-1749691" wrote:
    "Pan2218;c-1749674" wrote:
    "CYG77;c-1749633" wrote:
    What i ended up doing was creating a spreadsheet and manually inserted each gear piece into the spreadsheet that is required to level him to G12 (plus some G12 gear).
    Then I only focused on the rare pieces (i have tons of the other stuff, no need to really track) and noted one or two farming locations. Once you populate the spreadsheet, it become a nice gear tracking tool for Revan.
    I also pulled his full gear list from swgoh.gg

Here is link to the spreadsheet if you like
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MAvNUe_Ljtj4nxCj_lRLw1jcOfYr9Ou9

Hey thank you! That is really cool & nice to share your work. I imagine that took a bit of time. I dont even know what all gear there is. That could stretch.

No prob, yeah it was time consuming.
    Only reason I did it was I wanted to reserve gear for Revan and didn't know if he'd be back in January. This way I could make sure I still have his gear reserved and continue upgrading other toons

Lol that's how I am for him too. Want to g12 quickly & from looking at his gear list he takes a lot of high demand, difficult to obtain pieces. He might be harder than Zombie to g12?
    Just recieved a spread sheet for TW also, so I get to play around a bit tomorrow. Again thank you, I'm pretty excited to start filling this up. Once that's done, this will be very helpful
  • "No_Try;c-1749688" wrote:
    Unfortunately there's no direct way to browse your cache. You can go across various stores and toons to see how many you have of stuff.

This is one of the glaring omissions in the game. We used to have a gear inventory where you can sell them for pennies. But they closed it since people were selling useful stuff by mistake. They should have kept it...

Lol that's how I started finding out what I have (kind of) I just think it is going to be a process to find everything. Maybe discussions such as this one will cross the eyes of someone that is more inclined than myself & a gear tool will be born. Thanks for the info!
  • "No_Try;c-1749688" wrote:
    Unfortunately there's no direct way to browse your cache. You can go across various stores and toons to see how many you have of stuff.

This is one of the glaring omissions in the game. We used to have a gear inventory where you can sell them for pennies. But they closed it since people were selling useful stuff by mistake. They should have kept it...

I have brought up the idea of maybe once a quarter opening an excess gear exchange store, or even once a year. Tho it did get some positive feedback, I have shy'd away from posting any more game changing thoughts here in the forums. But I agree, that would be great. There are some gear that just keep piling up & I know that there are well over 4000 of certain various items lol
  • Thanks for this spreadsheet, wish there was a tool, it will be come very useful
  • Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz