Forum Discussion

7 years ago

GK (lead), zBariss, zR2 (number crunch) how do you beat it

So facing a team in final stage of GW. GK lead, CLS, zBariss, zR2 (number crunch), Nihilus. All gear 12, God mods (100+ speed on everyone).

With GK lead and R2 zeta number crunch GK has over 100K protection and over 42K health. Which means every critical hit heals 8400 health. With the 70% defense bonus from his lead he is taking about 55% of usual damage from attacks. My han that usually hit for 18+K is hitting for 10k and then 5k on his basic, which means GK actually gains health when he is attacked by one of the best DPS toons in the game.

I have my zFinn Res team ready to go and several very high geared synergy teams including my CLS top 50 most days arena team and a good Nihilus Sith team to avoid critical hits that activate GK and zBariss uniques

With any team other than Sith (that team doesn't have tm saved) after first hit (trying to take out Bariss) GK taunts. Then R2 hides Bariss. After about two full rounds and most of my team ready to die, I get rid of the 100K protection, but then it doesn't matter, with all the defense I can barely remove any of his health. I can't get any debuffs to stick on GK (bad RNG I think). R2 is so fast that Bariss is either hidden behind GK taunt or stealthed by R2. I've even tried to use a bunch of tanks to keep Nihilus alive long enough to annihilate GK first, but he never makes it to Annihilate.

What am I missing to beat this team? Is there any way to beat this team. I am about to give up even though I have finished GW every day for a while.

Whoever's team this is gets major props from me for being insane.

Edit: I added a fourth tank and got to Annihilate and took out Bariss (barely before they killed RG, Sith Trooper, Old Ben and Shore (all level 85, 7* (except Sith t at 5*) and at least gear 10), after that my arena team took the rest out easy.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago