Forum Discussion

3 years ago

GL Ticket Farming

Hey all,

I'm approaching close to finishing the unlock requirements for my first GL event. I will like to be ready to fully 7* and ultimate charge my GL in one sitting.

How many tickets, energy, and crystal quantity are involved? I'm rank 2 for the foreseeable future in the fleet arena and average top 3 in the squad arena.

Thanks for the responses!
  • "Nightmara;c-2306716" wrote:
    "DarjeloSalas;c-2306714" wrote:
    That would require a frankly ridiculous amount of crystals, as you’ll need thousands of energy.

Day 1 is not going to happen

Thanks. Do you know how much energy is involved to do it in one sitting? I don't mind hoarding but I need figures to hoard up to. I miss spoke and what I meant was I will prefer to do the event in one shot after I've hoarded the energy required.

Just stop after ur 3x100 refreshes or 3x200 refreshes

After a certain point refreshes cost more than arena payouts
  • 25,200 energy roughly required using 10 energy nodes for unlock and Ult. You can only buy up to ~2000 energy, so at 105 free energy a day from that point on you'd need to wait up to 221 days. Seems like a poor plan.

Especially when between free energy and three refreshes a day it'll take 34-35 days if you are using energy as it builds.

See 10.2. for more maths: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/244510/forum-faq-by-the-players-for-the-players#latest
  • "UdalCuain;c-2306720" wrote:
    25,200 energy roughly required using 10 energy nodes for unlock and Ult. You can only buy up to ~2000 energy, so at 105 free energy a day from that point on you'd need to wait up to 221 days. Seems like a poor plan.

Especially when between free energy and three refreshes a day it'll take 34-35 days if you are using energy as it builds.

See 10.2. for more maths: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/244510/forum-faq-by-the-players-for-the-players#latest

Wow thanks man. This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Bookmarking the FAQ guide. Appreciate it! :)
  • It’s best to take your time and just farm future mats needed for either getting to relics, or raising the relic levels. By the time you finish, you could take your new GL to relic 8-ish.
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-2306714" wrote:
    That would require a frankly ridiculous amount of crystals, as you’ll need thousands of energy.

Day 1 is not going to happen

Thanks. Do you know how much energy is involved to do it in one sitting? I don't mind hoarding but I need figures to hoard up to. I miss spoke and what I meant was I will prefer to do the event in one shot after I've hoarded the energy required.
  • "Nightmara;c-2306723" wrote:
    "UdalCuain;c-2306720" wrote:
    25,200 energy roughly required using 10 energy nodes for unlock and Ult. You can only buy up to ~2000 energy, so at 105 free energy a day from that point on you'd need to wait up to 221 days. Seems like a poor plan.

Wow thanks man. This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Bookmarking the FAQ guide. Appreciate it! :)

*buys up to 2000 energy and starts collecting the daily 105 free energy*