Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Greedo’s Threaten Stun not working

Ok guys, stop neutering the bounty hunters. I’m doing Chewie’s Solo journey and when I try to stun with Greedo’s “Threaten” nothing happens. No one gets stunned when the verbiage reads, “this stun cannot be resisted”. Well, what is happening then because first Han then Leia both resisted it.
  • Because Guard from Chewie provides immunity to Stun. Immunity trumps "cannot be resisted". Not a bug or kit change.
  • Ya man... my Greedo has been behaving weirdly against all meta teams. It's like, he does no real damage now and he dies from almost nothing.

I've been having these same problems with:
    Kit Fisto
    Ima Gun Di
    Jedi Knight Guardian
    Mob Enforcer
    Upnaught
    A lot more actually
  • Oh you didn’t know? Your precious bounty hunters can’t beat everything. I figured you would have discovered that after hundreds of threads.

The trolling continues.
  • He’s not resisting. He’s immune. There’s no opportunity to resist if someone is immune.

Learn the kits.
  • There is no secret change to the bounty hunters. Guard provides immunity to Stun, which trumps “can’t be resisted”. Next time, read the kits before you call it a bug or nerf.
  • Also the enemy TM has to be under 20% for the stun to be irresistible if memory serves.