Forum Discussion

GalacticGal
Seasoned Ace
3 years ago

O …kay, He Threatens Her?

My Global Superstar just got back from a concert, a photoshoot and a gig in a major movie. He threatens the Paparazzi, and suddenly she's good friends with him? That's startling, but at least it hasn't destroyed his Pristine Reputation. I think he's just a wee bit on the exhausted side, plus he hasn't been with his new wife … :open_mouth: LOL

You just never know what this game is going to throw at you.
    Isharell
    New Spectator
    Maybe she respects him - wait, what am I saying - it's a paparazzi. She likes him now because she got a good story/quote/video of the threat. Now she loves him for his temper and hopes for more.
  • Your avatar reminds me of my Rock Star's only sister. I loved your remarks. Now, I'm worried he'll inexplicably lose his reputation. :open_mouth: Oh, well, he'll be hiding out at Uni for three terms come the next Sim week. Maybe things will blow over by then? ;)
    Isharell
    New Spectator
    Well, hopefully things will settle down. Glad I gave you a smile. I haven't really explored the reputation with the Get Famous pack, so surely he can build it back up even if he does take a hit.

My current avatar is my Millionaire Scenario sim, Nikita Jones.