Forum Discussion

testoh
New Spectator
3 years ago

Ground War Event (Last tier) - Suggestions please

Any suggestions on how to beat, possibily 3 stars, the last tier of ground war event?
Here are my jedi....

Thanks!
  • A slow JKL and a fast GMY should do the trick. Always end a wave with JKL's Lead special and have the AoE stun ready. Support them for instance with General Kenobi, Jole and Revan
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/698184084580597760/833370990686765096/image0.jpg
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/698184084580597760/863453717261189150/wav6xlrvtdrh.webp
  • JKL lead, GMY, Hoda, GK, and Jolee to bring them back just in case. Should 3* it easily. Make either Hoda or GMY as fast as you possibly can and JKL as slow as you can. Open with Hero's Arise. Then use JKLs mass stun to slow everyone down. Make sure you finish off the last unit of each wave with Hero's Arise. JKL will start the next wave with mass stun. Rinse and repeat. Same thing you do in LSTB.

testoh
    New Spectator
    Thanks for all suggestions. I made it 2* with JKL JML Hoda GK ShaakTi.
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    JKL lead is pretty much a requirement to 3* this event on all tiers. You don’t need GLs either, just proper timing on his abilities. If played correctly you’ll be able to stun all enemies right out of the gate after the first wave.
  • No luck with JML? I don't have him, but I can get 1* with JKR/JKL

Try JKR lead with jkl hoda gas and gk. Your jkr is g12, but the prot on assist is what gets you thru the event. Even if he dies, it may still work.
    Grogu_4470
    Seasoned Novice
    "RTS;c-2354655" wrote:
    If you can survive the level with all of the B1 droids (like 6-8 of them IIRC?) with all 5 alive, you should finish at 3*.

You just make sure you end every wave using Heroes Arise and then open the next wave with JKL stun.

I hate that wave. With my Jedi, my best bet is cheesing ct2 with GAS L, Ahsoka, and some others (JKR, GMY, Jolee). Those B1s knock my GAS down 4 times at the minimum (he's modded for ~130k protection). Most times Ahsoka dies and I lose, sometimes I'm lucky, and get slaughtered in p4 or p7.
  • Has anyone done it with JKR, Mace, GK, GMY, Jolee, all pretty high relic?

I can’t get past the B1’s