Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Haat Squads

What do you think I would do with these teams in the HAAT enough?

P1:
- CLS Solo
P2:
Zader, Darth Sidious, Boba, Phasma & tusken Shaman
P3:
CLS(Lead), Jyn, R2D2, ST Han & Chirrut
Chirpa, RG, Imp, Ben & Barriss
p4:
Wedge(Lead), Biggs, CLS, Leia & Ahsoka Tano(Fulcrum)

What Gearlvl did i Need for HAAT? What Tipps did you have for me?
  • Your teams are all viable for hAAT. Just be aware, that CLS needs to successfully escape to be used in 3 phases.

Gear level? That very much depends on your goal or your guild's requirements. Just start off somewhere and then improve from there. Remember, that you can accomplish much just by switching your best mods around so that you always use your strongest mods.
  • phase 1 - CLS and zolo. Escape them both out to use for later phases

Phase 2 - HK, 88, 86, JE, CN. Not the best, but I still use for around 1.5 mil in p2

2nd team - Wedge, Biggs, zolo, r2, CLS

Phase 3 - I run teebo, jyn, Chaze, nihilus

Phase 4 - zody, clones (minus Rex) and leia

Those are the teams I run (working on a zader DOT now for p2)

Resistance (Finn zeta) is very good for phase2, but I don't have them yet.

Once you have the teams, mods are super important. Mods are most of it. For instance, with the droid team I use in p2, without mods I can only get 150k damage. With average mods I get 1.5mil damage.

Speed arrows and speed secondaries on everyone, unless they don't need them. On my zody team, I have Cody and leia modded for speed, all the other clones have normal CC/CD mods

Good luck and remember it's mostly about mods

• CLS (lead), Jyn, Chirrut, STHan and Old Ben are a great team for P3. G12 CLS and Chirrut, G11 Jyn and STHan and G10 Old Ben. Speed on CLS, Jyn and Old Ben, CD/CC on Chirrut, lots of health on STHan and Old Ben and I can get 4 million damage with them.
  • That's a cool team ^ so you just make sure you have a rebel tank taunting for the cannon, then revive immediately with jyn?
  • "Yondo_DS;c-1275403" wrote:
    CLS (lead), Jyn, Chirrut, STHan and Old Ben are a great team for P3. G12 CLS and Chirrut, G11 Jyn and STHan and G10 Old Ben. Speed on CLS, Jyn and Old Ben, CD/CC on Chirrut, lots of health on STHan and Old Ben and I can get 4 million damage with them.

why Ben and not r2d2? R2 gives stealth to the team and with zeta all off them gain max health, offensive, potency and protection.