Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Help with rebels team

Hello! I'm in a fairly young shard but stopped spending a while back and watched everyone build and buy their empire teams in the process. I'm looking to transition to a full rebel team now. I know it's not meta but I really like rebels and want to use them :)
I do have a number of 7* rebels at my disposal and know I need to gear/mod em. I also have a great guild and am close to both GK and Raid han unlocks.

Anyways... How would you build a rebels arena team with what I have??

https://swgoh.gg/u/hopsmn/

Thanks
  • I use Chaze/Wiggs/Old Ben

I like having double tanks. One of the top players in my shard uses Chaze/Wiggs/Boba. When I get him higher level I'm thinking I'll swap in Ezra for old Ben
  • Wiggs/Chaze +1 is probably the way to go. Lando, Leia, and Ezra are solid choices. ST Han or Old Ben for double tank is also okay.

If you want a less conventional team, once you have General Kenobi, you can do some interesting things with an Ackbar hybrid team. Ackbar lead, Ezra, Leia, Thrawn, General Kenobi could be interesting and effective. The trick with Ackbar hybrid teams is to have rebel attackers who you want to call to attack, and non-rebel tanks and supports, who won't reduce the number of assists coming from your rebel attackers. Ezra and Leia can also call assists with their assist and stealth respectively. General Kenobi is a fantastic tank even out of faction. Thrawn is always great, lets you bypass tanks with fracture, and his TM swap can also call assists. It's... well, Ackbar teams are very silly.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,718 PostsLatest Activity: 11 hours ago