Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Help with Wiggs Arena Team

https://swgoh.gg/u/brotherkhong/

I currently run a 7-star Wiggs/Lando/SThan/Boba team in arena. I was ok at getting above rank 100 until lately when i started dropping ranks faster than I can gain them. This is probably because all my toons are stuck at Gear 6/7/8 while starving for Mk6 Chiewab Hypo Syringes

I am doing fairly well in Fleet Arena, being able to maintain above rank 20, sometimes above rank 10 using Boba/Wiggs/TFP/FOTFP as my main pilots. I am continuing to work on TFP and FOTFP because i would like to stay in crystal-able rank but the two of them also require Mk6 Chiewab Hypo Syringes.

I am having doubts about continuing to build my Wiggs arena team since anti-rebel empire just got significantly buffed and the relative ease to get EmpPalpatine/Vader/Thrawn. But I have no idea how to phase out of Wiggs.

Other notable toons (or lack of):-
7 star Poe - I use his ship for reinforcement
4 star Finn/Rey/ResTrooper - Building them up for speed mod farming (with R2D2)
6 star Tarkin/TFP, 5 star EmpPalpatine/Vader/Royal Guard - Preparing for R2D2, able to farm potency mods
4 star Rex/Jyn - halfhearted farming for squad arena
no phoenix - i focused on scoundrel-wiggs for credit heist and biggs' ship

Any recommendations on how I should proceed from here to help my arena rank and try to maintain fleet arena rank? Thank you in advance for your advice!
  • Thanks so much Waqui. I feel great about my plan now. All the best to you in farming Traya!

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago