Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Wiggs

How to mod each of them
  • crit damage, as much of it as you can get. And some crit chance after you've done the crit damage mod set.
  • As Vertigo said crit damage is you primary goal, a set and a crit damage primary triangle. After that the y both benefit from crit chance and speed.

I used to have my Biggs go before anyone with 190 + 45 (Wedge unique) and open with the assist to get my 170ish Wedge go before 231 ST Han (unless Han assisted also) but that I guess is just personal preference.
  • Depends on who you fight and how old your shard is. The older your shard is it seems protection and speed is king cause you're not going to OSOK anyone in the opening rounds.

Since you're asking, your probably not on an older shard so 4/2 crit on Wedge, and I prefer max speed on Biggs if you are strong enough for his triple to take out key toons and don't have many opening auto taunts.

A fast Biggs is great vs Baze if they have a high crit on him. Triiple, crit counter, primary, crit counter, triple again and Baze is gone before anyone else from either team goes.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago