Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Hermit yoda / bastila healing protection up???

Ive notice that under a bastila lead, when hermit Yoda uses streanth flows from the force, he heals the purple (protection up). Is this working as intended or is it a bug.
It seems to me that if you haven't gotten rid of the protection up then Yoda heal should not grant more protection to the toon. It should only heal the Grey protection not the purple. Has anyone else noticed this? Can I get clarification on it?
  • Yes they work really well together. But my question is specifically, should hermit yoda be healing protection up? I know he will heal 20% protection. But why is he replenishing the protection up(purple). Once you eat through the protection up. Hermit doesn't seem to bring any purple back. So why is he healing the purple at all.
  • I believe what is happening is he is "refreshing" the buff, which will refill the purple to the full % it is.
  • "Kyno;c-1604333" wrote:
    I believe what is happening is he is "refreshing" the buff, which will refill the purple to the full % it is.

Makes sense, it can't stack so...
  • He doesn't refresh gm yodas protection up.though so why is he only healing the protection up that comes from bastila lead. He shouldn't heal a buff. Unless they aren't considering it a buff because its undispellable. But it seems to me its a bug that shouldn't be happening.
  • "DerHai813;c-1604339" wrote:
    He doesn't refresh gm yodas protection up.though so why is he only healing the protection up that comes from bastila lead. He shouldn't heal a buff. Unless they aren't considering it a buff because its undispellable. But it seems to me its a bug that shouldn't be happening.

It would effect him because he only copies what he has and passes that outward, so his doesnt get "refreshed".

This is just my speculation, and I have no idea if it is WAI.

If you feel that it is a bug, please report to <>
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    The added protection adds on to the max protection that a character has. So someone with 10k protection has a max protection of 10k. With 30% protection up he has a 13k max protection while the buff is there (for 3k). So if you had 11k protection (take 2k damage) Hoda will heal 20% of max protection so you will heal up to 13k. Its not just Hermit Yoda but other protection healers do the same. All of them heal the protection you gain from protection up until it expires.
  • "SeanutB;c-1604819" wrote:
    hope that it's working as intended, cuz tired of Sith rule

So were the Rebels. Now, it took them many battles and many people, but after 20 some years they became the meta. Then the First Order did. And currently Hermit Luke says the Jedi need to end, and he was the last one, (hence TLJ (which was only an okay movie)), so don’t bet on the Jedi having a comeback.

But I don’t need to tell you about that galaxy far far away, there are 10 movies about it! (This is all sarcasm by the way (Or is it!? Dun dun dun! (Double parentheses yay!)) so don’t take this part seriously.)

In all seriousness, I would love to see the Jedi dethrone the Sith as well. Although I would’ve preferred it be Separatists...