Forum Discussion

• "ravened;265519" wrote:
    ...are you comparing my small app with the real game and me with EA mobile? LoL

Yes. Yes I am. Sorry about that. Apparently I failed reading that day.
  • @ingram75 I am already working on it, I hope that is ready to download in 10 days aprox
  • New in the last version: Contribute and help us to make the app better. Now you can send us additional heroes details and updated data and we will include it in the app. You will appear as contributor.
  • "ravened;390497" wrote:
    New in the last version: Contribute and help us to make the app better. Now you can send us additional heroes details and updated data and we will include it in the app. You will appear as contributor.

"ravened;265519" wrote:
    Thank you again for your response! I see that you are very interested in this topic, I already knew that link thank you... but... are you comparing my small app with the real game and me with EA mobile? LoL

My real job keep me afloat :) this is just a hobby. During my free time I write apps... and that is not for free. I have to pay for example the apple developer license that cost 100$ per year...

I am sorry if you think that it is wrong to ask 1$ for my app.

I can tell you how the idea of that app started... stop reading here if you are not interested...

I wrote that app for myself because I didn't like to start a browser and search a hero in google every time. A couple of friends liked the result and asked me to put the app in appstore because they also wanted it...

That cost money and time so I did it, but the app was not for free, it cost 1$. It has anyway a lot of downloads and people like it :)

I wrote this entry because I though that the community could give some ideas that I can implement during my free time... make the app better and life of people playing the game easier...

$.99 for this app! Are you crazy? For a free game? What an outrageous scam! How dare you try to make money ;)
    This looks pretty good! I'll have to check it out.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago