Forum Discussion

9 years ago

High HP/Damage team

Hello everyone.

Longtime reader on the forum, but finally made an account to also post stuff.

Prior to the new info I just read, I had the idea to farm a team with high health and relatively much damage. One con of this team was the speed, but with the new update it might be less vulnerable.

What is your opinion about the next team in offense and defense. Mind that I would like a team that is different from the teams you see now everywhere.

Captain Phasma (l)
Royal Guard
First Order Stormtrooper
Savage Opress
Nightsister Initiate

All feedback is welcome
  • Thanks both.

@godgiven45 I thought about it, but I think his damage will be too low. I like his counter attack, but not sure how good that will work. In gw against fives his counter seems like 100%. But this will certainly not be the case if I play him :)
  • RCN I know you say his damage is low but remember that with phasma granting speed down, at level 80 fives basic will hit twice.
  • @Ivan_Drago I was figuring that I will have enough time. Most of my matches and within two minutes now. No problem if that should become 4 to 5 minutes.
  • RG doesn't really bring anything to a team like this imo. He's mainly used to hide squishy dps behind, but when you have a high hp team I wouldn't use him. Even though he stuns and gives speed down. Swap him for Fives, he inflicts speed down too. And do you have FOST maxed? Otherwise maybe consider Kylo, easier to farm.