Forum Discussion

9 years ago

HK-47 or IG-88

Trying to decide which one to start on after I 7* my Sid tomorrow. Have 86 at 6*. I like 47's status effect AOE and health, but 88's damage and heal block sound good too. Thoughts?
  • "Dekayingsoul;174067" wrote:
    HK is often the droid left out of everything. He has a lot of hp but does not offer much as far as damage. 88 and 86 do very good damage and are often found in non droid groups.

Even with the offense up from his basic?
  • I'm getting droid team too right now, heard you should prioritize like that: ig86>Ig88>hk47>poggle (if you planning on him) although I do agree with this, hk is less useful without droid synergy
  • Go for 88 first then get HK. 88's leader bonus helps everyone but HK's only helps droids and that wouldn't be very helpful to your team until you have 88 useable first anyways. I am just finishing getting HK this week and can't use him as leader yet because I don't have my 88 leveled enough.
  • 88 is my MVP. 86 close second. Then GS with his droid synergies. Then 47 on my bench. I want to use/like him but I just can't get him in over those 3. I use Daka and Lumi behind them.
  • Is 88 really that good? I have him at 7* but only level 51 and he's not doing too much damage, decided to level up my GS first.
  • If you are planning on a full droid team, I would focus on 88 first. In a droid team he is the first character targeted and also the most important. 47 is most important for his leader ability which will not help you until your other droids are ready.
  • IG88. Farm till 7*. You will love his massive crits.

I just used him in my alt. Check out the crit and the self heal.
    http://i.imgur.com/F3zuDO9.png
  • "ReyOP;174137" wrote:
    Is 88 really that good? I have him at 7* but only level 51 and he's not doing too much damage, decided to level up my GS first.

In my opiniĆ³n, no.
    He is the 4th damage dealer in my current set up. Geo, 86, and QGJ deal more damage for me. And HK47 indirectly also do more damage I guess, witht the 30% crit and 30% tm.
    88 was the star with Poe setups, because of the AOE expose.

• "Reyia;174244" wrote:
    IG88. Farm till 7*. You will love his massive crits.

I just used him in my alt. Check out the crit and the self heal.
    http://i.imgur.com/F3zuDO9.png

Not too shabby....

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago