Forum Discussion

9 years ago

How allies work?

Hi, I am new to the game, just switched from another game elsewhere . My question is what are the roles of allies in the game? How to use them. I have some allies but their characters don't seem to appear for use . I supposed allies / friends do not play a significant role as compared to games like Star Wars: Commander and Clash of Clans?

I am playing in a iPhone 6 Plus.

Many thanks in advance to your kind guidance.

:)
  • You can borrow an ally leader character for your battles . The character you can borrow depend on which character your ally used his last game as a leader in the same type of battle you are borrowing it for/ if you do dark side battles - you will see your allyes leaders in their last dark side battles, if you do cantina battles - you will see the last leaders they used in their cntina battle , same for the challenges ..... / .
    If your ally last used some character for leader and you have the same character in your squad already - you will not see your ally as possible for borrow , because you can`t have 2 same characters in your squad.

Last thing is that you can`t borrow same ally characters again until some time pass - i noticed they refresh after around 2-4 hours .

So best for you to choose who to make an ally is to see if this guy have some characters you like and you don`t have already , so they can help with the fights.

Cheers
  • "Apostilo;288022" wrote:
    You can borrow an ally leader character for your battles . The character you can borrow depend on which character your ally used his last game as a leader in the same type of battle you are borrowing it for/ if you do dark side battles - you will see your allyes leaders in their last dark side battles, if you do cantina battles - you will see the last leaders they used in their cntina battle , same for the challenges ..... / .
    If your ally last used some character for leader and you have the same character in your squad already - you will not see your ally as possible for borrow , because you can`t have 2 same characters in your squad.

Last thing is that you can`t borrow same ally characters again until some time pass - i noticed they refresh after around 2-4 hours .

So best for you to choose who to make an ally is to see if this guy have some characters you like and you don`t have already , so they can help with the fights.

Cheers

Thanks man, never knew what what was available.

• Another thing to remember is that, all the leader abilities of the borrowed toon will apply in addition to your leader abilities. so choose based on who's on your squad.