Forum Discussion

9 years ago

How is Rey balanced?

From what I have seen Rey seems to be the most imbalanced of any of the characters at this point. She is way too fast and does way too much damage up front. In arena she always goes first and can easily one shot a character with a lower health pool. You shouldn't lose on the first round without even being able to counter. I wouldn't mind so much if she was easier to farm. I see a lot of posts complaining about Sid and Poe but honestly I don't think they are much of a problem. Especially since they are easily farmed.
  • "UltimateZeus;689535" wrote:
    She has a pole to balance

I would not mind if she uses it to dance as well.

Oh dear, i miss the few days, when tier 6 and 7 raid gave out 6-dot-sender-mods having absolute numbers on it ... Rey had the power of an AT-AT!!
  • "Darth_Jay77;689534" wrote:
    "Flamengo;67519" wrote:
    "W0NDERWA11;67511" wrote:
    "Flamengo;67509" wrote:
    people do not agree because they have these characters, but Rey , Poe , Lea, FOTP are extremely unbalanced . No matter what people say. It is not right to kill someone with one shot. There's nothing to argue against . People are blind and do not want to see the obvious .

I have none of those characters if that was a cheeky dig at me!

explain to me , then how is it possible to kill a team composed of Rey , Lea, FOTP , Poogle and poe ?? Tell me how , because it is simply impossible .... unless you have the same characters .

What level are you? I can tell you that at least one my server that **** wouldn't get you into the top-10.

Necro thread..... check date, lol. Jan 22! This was posted before wedge was a toon. Before mods. Before JE was a toon. Before the protection update. Before ben lead was fixed. This was before i started, but I understand this was the Poe Era.
  • 2 month necro? Yeah, I absolutely hate her so much. She one shots my characters 99% of the time. For example I just had a pvp fight with her and she 1 shot everyone with shields. lowest hp being 20k and highest being 35k. I mean 1 shotting 35k hp with 100% shield is insane and she only had 2k damage in her stats! I was using Ahsoka at the time with 3k damage and she didn't even drop her shield.

What's also annoying about her is the fact that she gets dodge and she is quite strong. So hit's you and gains dodge, if she gets a bonus attack she gains dodge again, if there is a tank it's annoying again because you have you remove taunt or wait it out if you don't have a character to deal with it and by the time you do your team is almost dead because damage/dodge/bonus attack dodge/random dodge without buff.

Only time I can beat her is with lucky rng where she doesn't gain insight 100% of the time...

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.

22,724 PostsLatest Activity: 6 days ago