Forum Discussion

8 years ago

How should I farm Lando?

Should I farm Lando in the 1-E or 5-F Cantina Battle? 5-F uses more energy but does anyone know if I get proportionally more rewards for spending a little more?

I realize there might not be a proven answer to this kind of dilemma (Lando is certainly not the only character this applies to), but Id prefer more than pure speculation. :smile:
  • You have a better chance to get better ability mats on the more energy one, but it's gonna take a lot longer. I'm surprised how fast Lando is going on the 1E farm.
  • They say the odds are supposedly the same no matter which one you pick. The higher node just gives slightly more credits, better mats and slightly better cantina currency rates.
  • Yeah right i just dropped.310 points on lando and got 3 shards wth bs is this.
  • Do two sims at a time and the drops are fairly good that way, seemed to work well for my guild
  • If the only thing you care about is getting Lando as fast as possible, go with the 8-cost node.

If you're not in a supersupersuper rush, go with the 12-cost node. Better credits, cantina tokens, and better odds of purple materials. All that might outweigh the extra couple days it will take to farm him, depending on your situation.
  • "Wiggo;744791" wrote:
    Farm on 1e. Only do 5 battles at a time

Exactly what I would've said.
  • Most people talk about shards per battle victory (SIM), but I think 1E has a lower energy per shard cost.
  • "GhostTruckin;744671" wrote:
    Do two sims at a time and the drops are fairly good that way, seemed to work well for my guild

I like the 2 sims at a time. Defiantly works better than just dumping all your energy at one time. I dont have any stats to prove it but I feel you do better doing 3 sims at a time.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,718 PostsLatest Activity: 6 hours ago