Forum Discussion

3 years ago

HPit question

Why do my characters do literally 1 or 2 damage to the rancor in Phase 3? Like literally 1 damage haha. Relic 8 arc trooper. Relic 7 Shaak Ti. Relic 5 Vader. Doesn’t matter. Different teams all see this
  • If you read the phase notes about the raid, I'm pretty sure that Phase reduces damaged for being debuffed so you need to bring a cleanser in each team if you want them to do their best damage.
  • One debuff brings relic 8 arc trooper to 1 damage? And the attack he did before that (while also debuffed) he did much more damage. I saw that description too but didn’t think it’d bring down the damage that much
  • I'm going to assume you're talking about CPIT not HPIT. In the raid details you can see the enemy kits, and they have a unique ability (Pit Fighter II) that decreases your your Offense, Tenacity and Mastery by 5% every time the raid boss takes a turn. Can't say I remember ever doing 1 damage only but the decreases definitely become noticeable
    EdSolo75
    Rising Rookie
    I just like that Rose occasionally does 2 or 4 points damage when I send her in solo to get eaten.