Forum Discussion

7 years ago

I don't know what to spend my LS/DS energy on

I know this sounds really silly but I don't know what to spend LS/DS energy on lol

I have my Empire team pretty much ready for R2D2 when he comes around, Phoenix is almost ready for 7 star Thrawn as well and I think it's probably a bit early to worry about CLS yet but I guess that's probably the next thing I could do, get those guys to g8/g9.

Can someone tell me what I should use my energy on in terms of farming ?

https://swgoh.gg/u/adapting/

For example I need 50 MKV Furnaces and 50 MKV Droid Caller Salvages but these don't appear to be in any node?

Thanks!
  • "TVF;c-1469416" wrote:
    "Kiritoismyname;c-1469392" wrote:
    To add to what he said, farm dark side hard 6-E (i guess?), i.e. the veers hard node.

It has carbanti, veers shard and other small gear that one may run out of. 2nd best node in the game imo. (1st is kru node)

Both great nodes. But also wanted to mention that for later on, a really nice one is the Ghost hard node (DS 9C), which includes the Mk 8 eyeball component, the Mk 5 medpac component, and the Mk 4 furnace salvage.

Thank you soo much. Never paid attention to that node lol. Just checked it and guess i got a new node to farm. :)

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,718 PostsLatest Activity: 10 hours ago