Forum Discussion

8 years ago

I feel like I have reached a plateau.

So I feel like everyday I log on and do my dailies, but I never advance anywhere. I have been playing for a while and I really like the game but I am just not sure what to do. I have posted my character likst below. If anyone could give me a little guidance I sure would appreciate it. Right no I am using Wiggs, Lando, QGJ, and Shoretrooper In Arena and I I use a squad of Vader, Palp, Tarkin, Boba, and Maul for the first part of GW until I die, then I try with my arena team. Although I rarely get all nodes.
  • Darth Nihilus is a huge bump to any roster - even if you just have him 3* he's great in arena and all other areas of the game.
  • "srobison62;d-122126" wrote:
    Right no I am using Wiggs, Lando, QGJ, and Shoretrooper In Arena and I I use a squad of Vader, Palp, Tarkin, Boba, and Maul for the first part of GW until I die, then I try with my arena team. Although I rarely get all nodes.

Start working on the rest of your roster so you can complete Galactic Wars regularly. You need more than two squads.

You also need to be more strategic than using Team A until the die and switching to Team B--try new things to figure it out!
  • "AnakedJaywalker;c-1182568" wrote:
    What level are you? Lando gets less effective the higher you get, Leia, Chirrut or R2 would be a big improvement under a Wedge lead.

Im 85
  • "Jobi_Wan_Ken0bi;c-1182632" wrote:
    Not seeing the link to your roster...

Whoops https://swgoh.gg/u/srobison62/collection/
  • You lack Resistance. They take about two months to star up completely. They also take about three months of gearing up (a rough estimate based on average RNG gear drops from raids).

If you have decent speed mods (at least two +100 speed sets) you will never lose GW again. The team I would build is zFinn, Rey, R2, RT, and Poe. You can gear RP too, but she takes a lot of gear and will make farming Resistance a lot harder. I'd put her off until later.

So three months of grinding, and you'll beat GW every time. Plus they do well in HAAT. They may also get new content with the upcoming movie. All good reasons to start now!
  • "cannon_fodder;c-1182710" wrote:
    Definitely Nihilus for GW. I would come across GW nodes that would kill my chances because they would strip my A team's protection, leaving them without for the next difficult node. Nihilus led Sith are great for GW (I think I've missed one GW since I made the investment over two months ago). I run Wiggs + Chaze (lvl 85, Gear 10) in arena and mostly leave them on the shelf for GW unless I run into a high synergy (Wiggs / DN / Maul) team on a hard node. My mid 70s Gear 8 team of DN / EP / Vader / Dooku / Sid or Sith Trooper handle the rest, sometimes have to sacrifice troop on one of the hard nodes. The cash and GW currency from that last node adds up.

I haven't missed a GW since I got DN even when I didn't have a full sith team