Forum Discussion

jedibaer71
New Spectator
7 years ago

ideas against traya?

hi to the swgoh-universe,

yesterday it was finally time that I almost went crazy...

opponent had traya (leader), nihilus, sion, sith trooper and thrawn...

lost 7 fights in a row, no matter what i tried. fight 8 i won with a lot of luck and it was soooo close. (new rey leader, bb8, r2, ips and enfys)

i know that counter attacks and assists are being punished and i don't have a zeta for palpatine...

but my vader has one. why can't a fast vader and a fast sidious win against this team? in the best case there are 6 damage over time on the "current meta" quickly, what means, they loose 30% health in every round. (traya cleans every debuffs with 5% health damage to the cleaned character, but vaders leader ability prolongs these debuffs.
solves the 10% healing for attacking a debuffed opponent the problem for the traya team?

and: traya cleans the debuffs AT THE BEGINNING of a round of a sith-ally, so the damage over time debuff work before he is cleaned (and causes once more damage)?

since some days we hava trayas in our arena, it will be more in the future, but now i have to face the problem.

some ideas or answers?

thanks and greetings

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 hours ago