Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Ima Gun Di or Mace?

I need 2 Jedi for the upcoming events, getting Eeth from Arena shipments (easy farm and anti droid).

I'm stuck in deciding between Mace and Ima.
Already have Lumi, JC, Ahsoka, QGJ, Aayla at various stars. Aayla is Chromium only, so she's out.

Any suggestions, o mighty users of the force!?
  • Ima-Gun Di is pretty hard to farm, only two hard nodes at 16 and 20 energy.
    So I suggest you go with mace (or maybe wait a bit and see if he'll be any good). Barris is another option, she competes with mace for cantina energy.
    Is eeth koth any good? I'm looking for a new arena project as well. They did buff opress, but I too need another jedi.
  • @Pindasauskanon, unfortunately for me, anything Cantina related is locked to Poe and Dooku as of now. The new update will make these two very important. Dooku with his stun and 1st move is the only solid counter to Poe apart from the man himself.
  • "Ogion_the_Silent;91866" wrote:
    Mace is easier to farm than Ima, so if you're only getting him for the challenges he would be my pick. Ima-Gun Di is probably a little better in full Jedi compositions if you're planning to use him anywhere else.

Thanks, but since I have to 7 star all of them, I might as well get the better team?
  • Ima is very good I have him at 5* I sometimes throw him in my arena team, decent damage and good assist attack skill

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago