Forum Discussion

6 years ago

In game cheater reporting

Seemingly ingame cheating button does nothing?

I generally don't like reporting cheaters or people as cheaters but there is no way this guy can clear the og falcon meta with this.

• Either way if you suspect cheating:

Report A Potential Cheater: If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a message to @CG_LucifersDaddy with details on why you think someone is cheating and your ally code plus the ally code and name of the suspected cheater.
  • "Kyno;c-1755066" wrote:
    "icanectc;c-1755055" wrote:
    "StarControl;c-1755030" wrote:
    I think you are maybe jumping to conclusions too fast, I would give benefit of the doubt

1.) he has been in top for awhile.
    2.) he doesn’t have ht(the very ship that everyone cried about that it was unbeatable, etc), yet he was able to handle it just fine with his current fleet.
    3.) he has a pretty good fleet.
    4.) i don’t think falcon = i win button, especially on defense.

1) just because he's top for awhile doesn't really mean anything
    2) he doesn't use any tank in fleet
    3) he does not have a pretty good fleet
    4) I beat him on auto in 30 secs he barely gets to go..

But i am willing to give him the benefit on the doubt. I personally just can't see his ships doing it. And note his command shuttle isn't even maxed

On point 1 - yes it does. If he is cheating and climbing using a cheat with a junk squad, he would be dropped quickly because his squad is no good ,if hes been there for a bit, it would seem he is doing something right. At least to some extent.

Unfortunately my fleet shard is extremely void of activity. I know that's hard to fathom but it's crazy uncompetitive
  • "icanectc;d-193299" wrote:

I generally don't like reporting cheaters or people as cheaters but there is no way this guy can clear the og falcon meta with this.

Why don't you post a sceenshot of his arena team and not the low end of his ships inventory he could still take first in sone arenas with a maxed bugs team
  • "Scabmaggot;c-1755081" wrote:
    "icanectc;d-193299" wrote:

Why don't you post a sceenshot of his arena team and not the low end of his ships inventory he could still take first in sone arenas with a maxed bugs team

I already posted a screenshot sorted by power. Did you even read the thread lol
  • I can see him winning with that fleet. I use 5* HT some days and Biggs some days. I also use Ghost and Phantom. Only 2 of my Pilots are G12 and I can finish top 10 before Falcon (not sure now).

Boba Scimitar and Phantom are all tank-ish. Shuttle and Ahsoka are good at Killing HT. Silencer is just good all around. And FOTP and Shuttle can play some TM games. Maybe I missed it but who is his capital ship?

Perhaps hes cheating but if hes been there for a while, maybe he just has a unique strategy. Id love to know what it is.
  • Winning on offense in ship battles is ridiculously easy so it would take a lot to convince me he is cheating
  • "Kokie;c-1755277" wrote:
    Winning on offense in ship battles is ridiculously easy so it would take a lot to convince me he is cheating

Not true if the opposing player doesn't have good ships. And imo his ship lineup shouldn't be able to clear meta
  • "icanectc;c-1755284" wrote:
    "Kokie;c-1755277" wrote:
    Winning on offense in ship battles is ridiculously easy so it would take a lot to convince me he is cheating

Not true if the opposing player doesn't have good ships. And imo his ship lineup shouldn't be able to clear meta

its a variant of what is use don my shard to clear mace. I am not so sure it cannot win.

either way, it is not our job to figure this out. Please report it if you think its cheating, they will sort it out.

Closed.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 8 years ago