Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Interesting discovery...

Just thought I'd make a quick thread in regards to an interesting discovery I made today. I was clearing trough my GW like I would daily and when I was victorious in my final battle I was awarded a Darth Vader shard in the final chest! Now the only reason I make this comment is because I was previously informed the only way I can acquire Vader shards was via accomplishments (and recently through the shard shop) and was told his shards have never been awarded through GW rewards. Just thought this was very interesting and have a screenshot which I can upload as soon as I get onto my PC! Currently just on the mobile forum and don't know how to upload images lol.
  • "MaceMazer;14065" wrote:
    Just thought I'd make a quick thread in regards to an interesting discovery I made today. I was clearing trough my GW like I would daily and when I was victorious in my final battle I was awarded a Darth Vader shard in the final chest! Now the only reason I make this comment is because I was previously informed the only way I can acquire Vader shards was via accomplishments (and recently through the shard shop) and was told his shards have never been awarded through GW rewards. Just thought this was very interesting and have a screenshot which I can upload as soon as I get onto my PC! Currently just on the mobile forum and don't know how to upload images lol.

Vader shards are also known to appear in the shard shop. Bought 2 Vader shards there recently.