Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Is ahsoka underrated?

It occurs to me I can't recall ever seeing her come up on the board or any forums as a recommendation as part of a squad, OR a negative "stay away". Both for upper levels all the way to beginner. In fact, she's kind of invisible on here save for maybe a passing mention. I just happened to snag a 3 star from bronzinium cards, and then enough shards to 4 star her. From what I can see, she seems to have very strong damage compared to other toons at that same level, and she has the bonus of 30% + speed and damage I believe, team heal, health steal etc. So what am I missing? Why is she not on the radar? Does she fall off significantly on the 60 to 80 lvl development?
  • She's pretty good under a kenobi lead, and even then, there are better options. Her damage is decent, but there are people who do more. Her ship however, is very good, and can be placed in a lot of different teams with success
  • Guildie has her in team, frequently top 1. ZQGJ-Kenobi-Yoda-Ahsoka-JKA. Ayala would be better, but you can see she has her uses.
  • Her only problem is she's instantly nerfed by even a single critical hit. If Biggs combo slams her she loses health speed and crit chance.

IMO her unique's buff removal process (whenever she's critically hit one is removed at random) should be altered to "whenever ahsoka is critically hit there is a (x)% chance to lose one of the buffs at random. Upgrades can also include reduction of (x). Zeta could be large removal of (x). Perhaps reduce the numbers a bit to compensate.
  • She is good but needs to be g11 and jka to survive. G10 and g11 gives her a bunch more health and I think 12 speed. So with her unique she will have more health than jka.