Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Is Boba Execute bugged vs Revan ?

Hello, i had a question and i am looking for feedback. So i though that maybe using execute from boba fett might be one eay to handle Revan's savior ability. After some talk on my arena shard we discovered that Savior is not a revive but essentially stop you short from killing the enemy hero which stops the hero at 1% and then heals him back to 100%

So technically speaking since the enemy hero does not die from execute healing immunity should be applied to the enemy hero which should then prevent that hero from healing back to 100% does anyone know why healing immunity just will not apply EVER.

Thanks
  • Savior cleanses the Jedi before healing them. This prevents healing immunity from stopping the heal. The only exception is RJT's heal immunity as it can't be cleansed.

Edit: I just re-read Savior, and it doesn't mention a cleanse before the heal, so now I'm doubting myself. Still 99% sure there is a cleanse as part of the ability though.

Edit 2: found Crumb's clarification on the subject:
    We did find a minor issue with the Savior localization that did not mention that Savior cleanses before it heals. We will update the text to match the current in game mechanics in an upcoming update.
  • "yaklan42;c-1679630" wrote:
    Cleanse on top of the rest seems excessive

Just be happy they didn't make him immune to healing immunity altogether.
  • It's the only way to make him worth the investment to those that forked over the money. He HAD to have a ridiculous kit that directly countered Traya and made them Top 20 viable right out of the gate.

Imagine if he wasn't?

Just consider ourselves lucky that they didn't have him able to prevent annihilate. Imagine that backlash.
  • "Vendi1983;c-1679640" wrote:
    Just consider ourselves lucky that they didn't have him able to prevent annihilate. Imagine that backlash.

Yeh about that... Saviour procced when I annihilated Angelina, having killed Revaue with Isolate on him. Because Angelina had revived him, this seemed to cause a bug where the annihilate hit and then instantly full health and protection.