Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Is it possible to have a good JMK lead squad and a good Padme lead squad at the same time?

Both JMK and Padme are great defensive Leaders and it would be great to have Defensive squads led by them both at the same time but there is a lot of crossover of best choice characters.
So what's the best set up for being able to use them both at the same time in different squads?
  • JMK isn't really the reason people stop using Padme lead.

It's more QGJ Omi that does that.
  • Purely guessing here based on my own roster & how I might try it.

Specifically not touching GMY from Revan team, Shaak from BB/JML teams, or GAS/501/BadBatch toons

Team #1
    GM-Kenobi
    Snips
    CAT
    Mace/Gen-Kenobi (Not entirely sure how the Tanks should go)
    Aayla (I really like her for the Stuns on the assisting)

Team #2
    Padme
    JK-Anakin
    Mace/Gen-Kenobi (Not entirely sure how the Tanks should go)
    Barris
    Codi/Sgt/QGJ

Alternate Options - Roster Dependent.

Move CAT to Padme freeing up a slot for KAM no an All GR-Jedi team.

If you have QGJ-Omi, then it gets really hard to do this in GAC due to pulling QGJ/JKA & 3 others for that team.
  • You can also use Padme on JMK’s team. You lose her lead and JMK’s mini-savior, sure, but from what I’ve heard she can disrupt a few counters.
  • "Enigmatic_Potato;c-2436577" wrote:
    JMK isn't really the reason people stop using Padme lead.

It's more QGJ Omi that does that.

In GAC yes.

In TW Padme is still an option & QGJ rarely gets touched unless your really limited in who you are putting into a 2nd GR team.
  • "TWrex;c-2436606" wrote:
    "TargetEadu;c-2436576" wrote:
    You can also use Padme on JMK’s team. You lose her lead and JMK’s mini-savior, sure, but from what I’ve heard she can disrupt a few counters.

Doesn't the mini savior work with Padme?

"At the start of battle if all allies are Galactic Republic or Light Side Unaligned Force Users, the first time another ally reaches 1% Health, they dispel all debuffs on themself, recover 50% Health and Protection, and gain Protection Up (50%) for 2 turns."

I think the only thing you lose is the lead mechanic. Its why I typically use Padme with JMK in 5x5 GAC. She makes the team very durable.

… oh. Yup, I thought it was GR Jedi there.
  • "TWrex;c-2436626" wrote:
    "Schwartzring;c-2436620" wrote:

In GAC yes.

In TW Padme is still an option & QGJ rarely gets touched unless your really limited in who you are putting into a 2nd GR team.

Agreed!
    For TW - I think the following are very viable.
    JMK (L), CAT, Ahsoka, GK, Shaak Ti/GMY
    Padme (L), JKA, Mace, R2, Barriss/GMY/QGJ
    I would still use GAS with the 501st. GMY stays with JKR unless you have JMLS/JKL.

I like using my Shaak w/ either BB or w/ JML for the Prot Heal on her #3
    GMY obviously goes with Revan too.

I was thinking that Mace & GK might swap spots as I find Padme w/o GK to tank to be very iffy.
    I don't have all the Zeta/Omi for Mace so for me he's iffy.

I like the R2 w/ Padme too, especially if I don't need him w/ Resistance.