Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Is Jedi Training Rey worth the time?

To all those who have JTR, is it worth it ?
I mean those Vets are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying to farm.... they are USELESS beside for having JTR and they are right now ruining my game... the drop rate is soooo bad and it cost sooo much I feel like i'm putting my game on pause for like a year because I cannot farm anything else beside those two useless maggot.... (using cantina energy that is)
I feel like I have to put all im doing on hold... yeah I can still farm using normal energy but I need the cantina energy to fill my teams so even if I can still farm with energy I cannot get some toons who can only be farmed with cantina... and well A nightsister team without the acolyte is not the same thing... so I can farm the rest of the nightsister but It will never be complete before I have the acolyte and since the acolyte is Cantina... well it;s waiting for those vets.....

So yeah basically those two vets are that close " " to making me quit the game because I feel like I cannot go around having JTR and having JTR make the games sucks ass for almost a year... at least six months....

So is JTR worth risking killing the game? (for me that is)

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 5 years ago