Forum Discussion

adriancoolman
Seasoned Newcomer
8 years ago

Is my rex correctly modded?

Looked some tips and videos on modding,decided to mod my rex because I really plan to use him in everything ( galaxy war,AAT and Rancor)

Is 154 Speed enough? Idon't have that much speed mods but still I decided to use speed secondaries on him

https://swgoh.gg/u/dacinui/collection/ct-7567-rex/
    adriancoolman
    Seasoned Newcomer
    then what's rex usefull...I keep seeing talks about him in everywhere
    adriancoolman
    Seasoned Newcomer
    yeah that's not the updated stat list.

My rex isn't 127 speed anymore.
  • My Rex have 191 speed, and he is not even ready for arena, only for Rancor. Rex needs speed.
    adriancoolman
    Seasoned Newcomer
    around how much?

How much for rancor in general for any characters?

And how much for the rancor to stop resisting dots
  • "newbornFL;c-1140797" wrote:
    around how much?

How much for rancor in general for any characters?

And how much for the rancor to stop resisting dots

I don't know the exactly number, sorry :/
    But I will only use him on arena with at least 220, replacing his mods by the ones that I use for SA nowadays
  • For Rancor: I soloed the pigs (not the full Rancor) with Wiggs, Leia, STH and him. He was very useful to remove turn meter, clean the deathmark and give turn meter. Worth investing with speed secondaries
  • He's a great Zader counter if you can get his tenacity buff up before Zader tries to plant his Dots. He's part of my "beats-anything" team and not even the leader. But yes, he needs to be fast and I prioritized defense on the mods since he's mostly there to help cleanse in my team, I just need him to survive, damage output comes from the rest of the team.
  • "Jamie_SWGOH;c-1140837" wrote:
    You need to google crouching rancor.

Crouching rancor suggests tenacity primary mods as a lead. Everyone here suggests speed.

Who wins?

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago