Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Is Unmasked Kylo Ren any good?

Same with his ship... how are they?
  • "Rhunne;c-1440573" wrote:
    Drop rates on both seem to be crazy, been averaging 5 krum and 5 ship per 80 energy

I think u used to farm 16 energy node, 80 energy just got 5 retry, and it is miracle if we get 1 shard from 80 energy in 16 node :lol:
  • "Eddiemundie;c-1441119" wrote:
    KRU has some strange synergy with JTR team (JTR bb8 r2 GK KRU) so if u want u could throw him in there to tank and annoy. his leadership makes KRwithmask close to unbeatable against teams that drop loads of debuffs, and his ship is currently 2nd fastest when maxed - but it gains speed in combat. with one of the best droprates around, i'd say he's worth it.

makes sense and is in line with the movie plot
  • His ship is junk. It's not a tank so it can't take too many hits, so unless it can withstand a lot of punishment it's just another tie fighter/fo tie, aka glass slippers. So the whole concept of unlimited speed and power is not real. It takes probably 2-3 hits and it's about done.

Only feature I like is the stun which means I can chose to stun which ship before they get a turn, but as we all know ships RNG was probably programmed by a ...... wait, I better not say it unless I want to get into trouble, nothing works as intended when you are on defense. I swear they need to do ships right instead of just leaving it as is.
  • "Tyvokka;d-156221" wrote:
    Same with his ship... how are they?

If you are building a first order team krum is the best tank you can have. As to his ship I don't think it's meta breaking but it's an easy farm for newer players who want to spend cantina energy on their ships.
  • Drop rates on both seem to be crazy, been averaging 5 krum and 5 ship per 80 energy
  • KRU has some strange synergy with JTR team (JTR bb8 r2 GK KRU) so if u want u could throw him in there to tank and annoy. his leadership makes KRwithmask close to unbeatable against teams that drop loads of debuffs, and his ship is currently 2nd fastest when maxed - but it gains speed in combat. with one of the best droprates around, i'd say he's worth it.