Forum Discussion

9 years ago

JE almost unlocked

I'm about to unlock him, 70/80. I find his kit to be unrealistically powerful. About 200 speed, gives tm/crit to a team of droids that with crit will massacre and gain more tm. His heal seems correct, but this tm and speed, do you think a nerf is inevitable? I know he won't be 7* by anyone for a while, I am asking for predictions.
  • Unlocked him yesterday. Geared him up to G8 and level 7 abilities. Ran him in arena with HK lead, 88, 86, and 100. His speed is great, his special fills turn meters 40% and gives crit up. This lets all the droids go first. With HK lead, the aoe droids go twice in a row from multiple crits.

Took 1st in arena last night with this team. Last fight was a Ben lead, initiate, 5s, Rey, Leia, all 7*, g9, level 79. Went through em like butter. Killed Leia and Rey before they had a chance to move. This team puts out a lot of dps fast. Left them in overnight and dropped to 17th. Not as far as I expected to fall.
  • "EROSIONE;391297" wrote:
    "CptCaveman;390488" wrote:
    Unlocked him yesterday. Geared him up to G8 and level 7 abilities. Ran him in arena with HK lead, 88, 86, and 100. His speed is great, his special fills turn meters 40% and gives crit up. This lets all the droids go first. With HK lead, the aoe droids go twice in a row from multiple crits.

Took 1st in arena last night with this team. Last fight was a Ben lead, initiate, 5s, Rey, Leia, all 7*, g9, level 79. Went through em like butter. Killed Leia and Rey before they had a chance to move. This team puts out a lot of dps fast. Left them in overnight and dropped to 17th. Not as far as I expected to fall.

Exactly what I feared... I'm preparing my droids now... What about GG instead of ig100? He is a droid after all... Inflicting health down must be good on that aoe and dmg

Wish I had GG to test.

Used him in arena today too. A lot depends on rng and turn order. When he fills meter with his special, the turn order is random. For a four star, he does pretty well. Once I hit 80 and gear the team up it will be beastly.
  • he's still siting on 10 shard for me...... i bought some 5000 something guild coin gear instead by accident

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago