Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Jedi killers

There seem to be several characters who have jedi kill specialities.
Are there any jedi with sith or empire kill specialities? The only jedi i have noticed it eth ktoh with his droid speciality.
  • Yoda has his Resistance ability. Asoka has her speed and evasion, maybe when Jedi Luke comes out he will have anti Sith. Other than that, a lot of Jedi died in Order 66 and hence should not be allowed to beat some of the Sith. Lol.

I think that's why the Rebel Squads do so well against Empire/Sith. Plus, right now we only have what 6 Sith compared to like 16 Jedi.
  • Although i dont know how much stock one ahould putnin the movies obiwan and anakind did foght the sith so should they now have aith specialities?
  • Alot of jedi did die on irder 66 but they died at the hands of clones.
  • Baze's AoE does more damage to empire, chirrut gains double the counter chance and health steal if the enemy is empire and Biggs gains 100% turn meter and evasion up when surviving a hit from an empire enemy
  • "leonknight2099;785061" wrote:
    JedI Luke should have anti sith traits

Wont jedi luke be one if those sad tournaments where the majority of people get a few measley shards and the top 10 or so will get him as a character? I really dont like those tournaments. I dont even participate in them.