Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Jedi Knight Anakin nerf

I thought you said you wouldnt nerf Anakin ? For those who use him in a Jedi team, he certainly was nerfed into uselessness.
  • Translation: I was impatient and didn't read the signs that they were still monitoring JKA interactions with Padme, JKR and Malak and that they would likely change JKA due to Padme.

Sorry but these things happen. Accept it as a learning opportunity and plan for the future.
  • After rework he still works the same as Yesterday in JKR Squads ...

First rule of the nerfclub... Dont talk about the nerf club! :lol:
  • Shame... first EP then his Little Orphan Annie... i dunno who was complaining about him but they’re wrong
  • "APX_919;c-1851561" wrote:
    Translation: I was impatient and didn't read the signs that they were still monitoring JKA interactions with Padme, JKR and Malak and that they would likely change JKA due to Padme.

Sorry but these things happen. Accept it as a learning opportunity and plan for the future.

I already had him g12, so no big deal there. It was the fact that they stated he would not be altered only a week ago that bugs me. He still does do okay-ish in a Jedi squad vs Darth Revan and Malak
    Presaria71
    Seasoned Newcomer
    CG has definitely created a pattern here. Any toon that can compete with the meta and isn’t stuck behind a paywall is going to get nerfed.

Not sure why anyone but the biggest whales are going to play this game much longer
  • "GA_Phoenix;c-1851946" wrote:
    After rework he still works the same as Yesterday in JKR Squads ...

First rule of the nerfclub... Dont talk about the nerf club! :lol:

No he doesnt. He only hits half as hard
  • They specifically said something to the point of not wanting anakin to be too powerful under padme, and might make changes because of that, but then they nerfed ani in non-GR squads so their reasoning didn't make any sense.