Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Jedi team

Hey folks im thinking of a new Jedi team with fulcrum in it.

(L) Lumi
Aayla secura
QGJ
Yoda
Fulcrum

Thoughts?
  • "MajesticMoose41;c-1472076" wrote:
    Any Jedi team would be destroyed in this game.

Not for sure
  • You can build a good Jedi team, but it takes a little effort. zQGJ/Hoda/GK/Ezra/Old Ben is solid. I would also argue that GK/Zarris should be considered a Jedi team.
  • "Ledinis;c-1472946" wrote:
    "CoastalJames;c-1472261" wrote:
    "Darth_Revan2;d-160119" wrote:
    Thoughts?

Don't bother.

This more or less sums it up. There's really few factions that are currently worse than jedi and a plethora of ones that are better. If lightsabers are your thing just go for sith, with the current reworks and new inc toons they will have some straying value. They are weak pvp wise (a fully built jedi team with **** ton of zetas and rare toons can beat some meta teams but they will get slaughtered on def and you are better of investing the gear into anything else instead), the mods they unlock are more or less useless, they are close to nothing in raids (even HAAT which gives them bonuses)

Agreed. I've been running QGJ, Ezra, JKA, GK, and HY maxed out gear and zeta wise as much as possible with the exception that HY is only 6 star G11...which really don't matter because its easier to just leave him for last and let him flee if your attacking him, and I've never see him actually die on offense, just runs if the rest of the team wipes.

I get pushed out of the top 100 daily. I see teams in the top 50 that seemingly never get bumped back further than that that I have better mods, higher gear levels, and more zetas invested then. Jedi just aren't worth it. I just zeta'd and G12'd my DV and EP last weekend...I'll be swapping to an empire team with them soon as I gear my Thrawn a bit more and I'm confident I'll be getting sub 20 payouts again rather than considering myself lucky on days I can crack the top 50 briefly at payout time.

If I had to start the game over with nothing I think the only Jedi that would be high up on my priority list right now would be Ezra and Kanan...more so because Phoenix is a great squad for TB and you need them for Thrawn than because of anything to do with them being Jedi. Other than that GK and Barriss would be long term projects, GK because he takes a long time to get and Barriss because she's best under GK lead, and maybe Hermit Yoda...but pretty much the rest of the Jedi faction would be a giant ignore for me.
  • "GildoMcFlay;c-1473148" wrote:
    "Ledinis;c-1472946" wrote:
    "CoastalJames;c-1472261" wrote:
    "Darth_Revan2;d-160119" wrote:
    Thoughts?

Don't bother.

This more or less sums it up. There's really few factions that are currently worse than jedi and a plethora of ones that are better. If lightsabers are your thing just go for sith, with the current reworks and new inc toons they will have some straying value. They are weak pvp wise (a fully built jedi team with **** ton of zetas and rare toons can beat some meta teams but they will get slaughtered on def and you are better of investing the gear into anything else instead), the mods they unlock are more or less useless, they are close to nothing in raids (even HAAT which gives them bonuses)

Agreed. I've been running QGJ, Ezra, JKA, GK, and HY maxed out gear and zeta wise as much as possible with the exception that HY is only 6 star G11...which really don't matter because its easier to just leave him for last and let him flee if your attacking him, and I've never see him actually die on offense, just runs if the rest of the team wipes.

I get pushed out of the top 100 daily. I see teams in the top 50 that seemingly never get bumped back further than that that I have better mods, higher gear levels, and more zetas invested then. Jedi just aren't worth it. I just zeta'd and G12'd my DV and EP last weekend...I'll be swapping to an empire team with them soon as I gear my Thrawn a bit more and I'm confident I'll be getting sub 20 payouts again rather than considering myself lucky on days I can crack the top 50 briefly at payout time.

If I had to start the game over with nothing I think the only Jedi that would be high up on my priority list right now would be Ezra and Kanan...more so because Phoenix is a great squad for TB and you need them for Thrawn than because of anything to do with them being Jedi. Other than that GK and Barriss would be long term projects, GK because he takes a long time to get and Barriss because she's best under GK lead, and maybe Hermit Yoda...but pretty much the rest of the Jedi faction would be a giant ignore for me.

I'm at arena level 586 with a rogue one squad..