Forum Discussion

4 years ago

JML Lead is a Joke

As we have all seen, JK Revan has been the clear favorite in arena as far as jedi lineups go.
I recently unlocked JML and have been using him in arena. I have climbed quiet a bit compared to the 501st I had before, but JK Revan can't be beaten neither can SEE.
SEE might be understandable but Revan no. GL supposed to be endgame.
Now, I was so excited to test my endgame JML in LS Geos, but guess what twice I was obliterated in the 1st phase, getting 0/4 both times.
First time, I was too confident so I didn't use my best jedi, which you are suppose to use them with JML.
The second time, I chose to go with a better lineup, I only managed to take down 1 B1.
If you can't use his lead in the arena or the LS Geos, where are you suppose to use it. It is not even useful in the Ground War Assault Battles CT.
Now, if you are using him outside his lead then you can't use his ultimate. So what was the purpose of his design for real.
I am really disappointed that I waisted all this time and resources for a useless GL that only sometimes works only with OP jedi. All 3 of the other GLs have some kind of purpose to this game or make other toons useful in this game, he has none.

CG can stop avoiding everything that is going wrong with this game?

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,716 PostsLatest Activity: 11 hours ago