Forum Discussion

Shadowscream77
New Spectator
6 years ago

Jolee viable at 6*

Two quick question one is just maths...
1) How long will it take me to get Jolee from 4* to 6* and then 7* if i use 3 hard node refreshes/day and his 8 Fleet Battles?
2) Is Jolee Arena viable at 6* assuming G11 and zeta....or do I need to wait for 7*?

(p.s. I know Hoda is better...but he’s replacing Kanan and I’m fed up of nightsisters)
    Vaderizer
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Assuming a 25% shard drop rate and hard node attempts stay at 8 per refresh, it should take you about 19 days to get the 150 shards to go from 4* to 6*:

32 attempts per day * .25 = 8 shards/day
    150 / 8 = 18.75.

I rounded up the extra quarter day since RNG is a hateful mistress.
    thedrjojo
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Jarvind;c-1669792" wrote:
    Assuming a 25% shard drop rate and hard node attempts stay at 8 per refresh, it should take you about 19 days to get the 150 shards to go from 4* to 6*:

32 attempts per day * .25 = 8 shards/day
    150 / 8 = 18.75.

I rounded up the extra quarter day since RNG is a hateful mistress.

Standard assumption is 30% shard drop rate, so closer to 10 shards a day (9.6 on average) so even a few days quicker.
  • "BubbaFett;c-1669907" wrote:
    I've read his kit..... Not 100% sure he is viable at 7*

The guy that tops our Arena near constantly uses him....
    Saying that I’m sure 6* ridiculous mods help....
  • "BubbaFett;c-1670005" wrote:
    "Shadowscream;c-1669965" wrote:
    "BubbaFett;c-1669907" wrote:
    I've read his kit..... Not 100% sure he is viable at 7*

The guy that tops our Arena near constantly uses him....
    Saying that I’m sure 6* ridiculous mods help....

They always do, don't they..... Lol....

If he will be a key player, it will happen after Revan comes out..... He just isnt there now....

I so badly want him to be viable. I got him up to G12 and have a zeta waiting for him but can’t pull the trigger because there is no one worth subbing him out for in a Jedi arena squad. Wish he had some kind of synergy with bastilla

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 3 hours ago