Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Jyn Erso Counterattack

"Deal Physical damage to all enemies and grant target other ally 100% Turn Meter and Advantage for 2 turns. If any Critical Hits are scored, revive a random Rebel ally with 20% Max Health for each Critical Hit scored. "
Is that mean that will have ability to select ally same way as ships?
  • this is interesting because this is major change of gameplay - maybe in future will have 6th toon like capital ship...
  • This could be game changing. Just use all your speed mods on Jyn and you could have the world's slowest tank but give them 100% TM and they could taunt for you immediately. Oh wait no, nothings changed, everything will still be dependent on your speed mods.

The game changer is that you can bring back your dead tank after he's dead, or bring back wedge after he's been killed to continue your wiggs combo or if you get 4 crits just casually bring back your whole team.
    It's like a fast STH + EE all in one!
  • "Vertigo;790156" wrote:
    This could be game changing. Just use all your speed mods on Jyn and you could have the world's slowest tank but give them 100% TM and they could taunt for you immediately. Oh wait no, nothings changed, everything will still be dependent on your speed mods.

The game changer is that you can bring back your dead tank after he's dead, or bring back wedge after he's been killed to continue your wiggs combo or if you get 4 crits just casually bring back your whole team.

Unless they were executed by Boba Feet.
  • "Vertigo;790156" wrote:
    This could be game changing. Just use all your speed mods on Jyn and you could have the world's slowest tank but give them 100% TM and they could taunt for you immediately. Oh wait no, nothings changed, everything will still be dependent on your speed mods.

Whole team? I thought it meant the character you revive get 20% health for each crit.
  • IMO it is major change because can remove RNG from many abilities - like for assistance

EDIT: I don't mean counterattack itself - I mean that if I am right they will introduce selecting toon from your own team like ships.
  • "Supercat;790164" wrote:
    "Vertigo;790156" wrote:

Whole team? I thought it meant the character you revive get 20% health for each crit.

Oh well maybe it's that too, its hard to tell with the wording. I read it as: For each critical hit bring back a random rebel ally with 20% health, but maybe its bring back a random rebel ally and give them 20% health for each critical hit.

Although yes, Boba could put a damper on that, but who's to say Boba is gonna get the execute kill, if it's a taunter the other 4 characters on your team HAVE to attack them, but Boba can go and attack other people and they character taunting might not have that many buffs/debuffs on them.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago