Forum Discussion

6 years ago

KOTOR Useful?

First off, I've almost played for 3 years and have never whaled out. First time for everything I guess, but I don't want to focus on obtaining the characters, but their actual usage in game modes.

Obviously Bastila Shan is good, but I have no idea bout the other 4 and they are all sitting at gear VIII. Who is worth upgrading? Does the team work well together? Is it a good TW team? Who should I start gearing of the 4? I need some help, lol. Right now, I'm just hoarding gear until their is a clear direction to go.

Disclaimer: If I need these guys at gear XII for the Heroic journey I'll dig out my pitch forks with the rest of you.
  • "Austin9370;c-1669093" wrote:
    Cool, so it sounds like there is at least use of these guys independently on other teams. Now for the big question, is there a consensus #2 target to gear after Bastila?

My #2 would equally be Mission and Zaalbar. And Qi'ra too. Here's why:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kNc5WOHeIWA
  • Does anyone think that Bindo value will go up as more and more NS teams are starting to climb up in arena ranks?
    Him rezzing fallen Jedi allies could be difference maker as NS needs to be killed few extra times while taking heavy damage from plague.
  • IG-88 led scoundrels with big Z, mission, wampa and and tank of some sort is pretty fun... or even Vandor to make them super tough

Fun team to throw in TW...
  • Don't think Bindo will do anything against NS. They've got two stun on basics and tenacity down... The healing might bother them more
  • Qira Z mission vets
    Qira Z mission l3 ylando
    Qira Z mission yhan ylando
    Qira Z Embo Yhan Ylando
    The last one deals so much damage i would challenge any CLS team to hit harder

Bindo is a healer
    AI targets him first.
    One tank is not enough.
    Also plague will kill bindos rez jedi quickly.
    Healers are just horrible in this game.
    Rangetrooper is 500% more powerful than bindo.