Forum Discussion

7 years ago

KRU as the Arena Team Tank?

I've been trying to gear mine up to try him out with zzCLS, zThrawn, Zolo, and zR2 but can't seem to get the right mix of speed and protection. Was wondering if anyone has tried a similar combo and it there was any amount of success.
  • In my arena there is only one team FO with KRU as a leader. Always top 5. Many time first at his payout. Very fast team but he is using Thrawn ;), the most universal toon in this game.
  • But I have no idea why when there was only CLS in aren he could stay in top 5 all the time.
  • "Pile;d-159759" wrote:
    I've been trying to gear mine up to try him out with zzCLS, zThrawn, Zolo, and zR2 but can't seem to get the right mix of speed and protection. Was wondering if anyone has tried a similar combo and it there was any amount of success.

Your team is LS so KRU cannot benefit from CLS leader ability or R2's bonuses. And he will get fractured most of the time. So, as unique tank he's not so interesting.
    Now, as second tank, he can really shine in some teams. I've tried him in Palpatine team and he can be good since his special hits harder when the target is stunned (mine already crit for 40k+, modded CC/CD at 215 speed). He's of course very good as lead of an FO team. FOs are one of my preferred team in the new raid.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 23 hours ago