Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Lando lead options?

So I'm trying to fill out squad for arena, need some suggestions before I spend the millions upgrading.
My 7*'s/omega'd that I want to keep on the squad:
Lando (l)
Chewie
IG88

Issues:
I'm digging on Dengar, only have him 5* though, I'll finish him off ASAP.
I have a 6* AA, Lobot(!), Leia, Boba Fett, and Cad Bane.
Suggestions? I feel I need a healer.

• I play Lando lead with Chewie, ST Han, Leia, Greedo, all 7* lvl80, top 20 in arena. Farming Dengar, AA and HRS for a rebel squad, then IG88.
    AA comboes with lando DD and can be your healer against droids, not against RG/QGJ/Rey.
    Dengar should fit well with IG88 and against rancor.
    Lobot no idea.
    Leia is great of course but no aoe/debuff synergy if it's the idea.
    Boba why not, he's supposed to be reworked soon.
    Cad too squishy atm.
    My 2 cents.

• So I would go...
    Lando lead
    Chewie
    IG88
    Dengar
    Leia - she may not have aoe/debuff synergies, but that crit up buff works wonders with Lando/Dengar Ages.

I've been testing rebel/scoundrel teams in gw and this one works well. My favorite so far is:
    Lando lead
    StHan
    Han Solo
    Dengar
    Leia/88/Phasma
  • Lando and AA should go hand in hand. Tactical genius virtually guarantees Lando's double down to go twice in a row which will do major damage to the opposing squad. I like running those two with Boba lead which increases the damage on those double downs. Since you've got Boba at 6*, you might want to at least experiment with it, not to mention it will help boost IG-88's damage.
  • my team is

Lando (L)
    STH
    Leia
    Cad Bane
    RG

currently ranked 47, haven't dropped past 70 since i got Lando to gXI
  • STH is great. Get him high speed so he can fill TM on first turn to get the party started.