Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Lando with Phasma

Has anyone thought of/used a Phasma advantage paired with Lando's special to guarantee crits/dmg buff? I could see that paired with ST Han turn meter advancing as a solid strat in PVP.
  • @d3tox I started mid December, so we're probably seeing similar opposition. Once my RG is arena ready, I'll have some decisions to make. I hate to lose Jinn's dispell, but I think i'm digging my heals in with Boba as lead. RG's a long way off though, so i'll ride this wave for a while.

Yes... It's embarrassing how long it took me to notice his HP steal.. What an excellent perk, has certainly kept me alive in matches now that I replaced Lumi with Jinn.
  • I would think giving the lead to Lando would be best because he could go before Phasma or ST Han. Also, I've come across a fully geared greedo in GW and he hit very hard. After ignoring him I had to retreat and focus on him first. So I thought about farming him myself until I checked out his gear requirements which are insanely high to get him to g10.
  • "Tayvyer;336755" wrote:
    Seems I will be joining the Cult og Lando now

I currently have Boba, Lando and Greedo at 5* curently farming RG, Ackbar and STHan, I have a 5* Poe, but usure how to build the team.
    And also if I should run a Rebel or Scoundrel team?

EDIT: Farming Phasma too, but currently not yet unlocked (I am a lv 72 player with droid team)

phasma is an excellent utility player with huge HP and advantage ability giving crit. I've got a mixed bag, neither reb or scoundrel...boba, lando, han, Phas, Jinn. Focused on beefing up Landos AOE to get the job done. It's working well, but I'll be excited to see someone using a maxed competitive scoundrel or rebal squad. I hear Greedo can smash face, but is a pain to gear.
  • "Tayvyer;337452" wrote:
    "CWent;337007" wrote:

phasma is an excellent utility player with huge HP and advantage ability giving crit. I've got a mixed bag, neither reb or scoundrel...boba, lando, han, Phas, Jinn. Focused on beefing up Landos AOE to get the job done. It's working well, but I'll be excited to see someone using a maxed competitive scoundrel or rebal squad. I hear Greedo can smash face, but is a pain to gear.

Then what about a Scoundrel team with IG-88 as leader? 20% increased critical chance is pretty good.
    Lando and Greedo landing all those powerfull attacks and crits, only question is, how to build around those three toons?

Not to mention 88's AOE is solid as well...Could be great. But boba will get 10% chance at 80 in addition to his 50% damage increase. Combine that with my stubborn love of the character and desire to make him useful in this game. And you arrive at me digging my heals in with him as leader (playing with the heart, not the brain)
  • Boba's solid, but at level 8, 88's Leader also inflicts dot on crits.

You could take advantage of that with:
    88 (L)
    Lando
    Vader
    ST Han
    RG
  • "CWent;337007" wrote:
    "Tayvyer;336755" wrote:
    Seems I will be joining the Cult og Lando now

I currently have Boba, Lando and Greedo at 5* curently farming RG, Ackbar and STHan, I have a 5* Poe, but usure how to build the team.
    And also if I should run a Rebel or Scoundrel team?

EDIT: Farming Phasma too, but currently not yet unlocked (I am a lv 72 player with droid team)

I am working on making a Scoundrel team currently while I am also working on Phasma to add to a Lando team. I am just curious to see what it is like. I just want a team out there that I don't normally see.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 8 hours ago