Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Lando's AoE vs Phasma's AoE

Those that have been playing awhile, can you chime in if a 7* Lando with gear around 8 has better AoE damage than a 7* Phasma with 8 gear AoE damage?
  • Phasma and Lando actually have pretty good synergy with Phasma's tm gain ability
    "evanbio;841683" wrote:
    Phasma's AoE isn't for damage....it's for applying speed down to the enemies. Lando AoE is better, hands down. Especially the 2nd round of it.

+1
  • "DatBoi;841710" wrote:
    Phasma and Lando actually have pretty good synergy with Phasma's tm gain ability
    "evanbio;841683" wrote:
    Phasma's AoE isn't for damage....it's for applying speed down to the enemies. Lando AoE is better, hands down. Especially the 2nd round of it.

+1

I actually run wiggsdo leia and phasma in aat p4. It is the best combo I've seen. Slow down from phas a great aoe from lando/wedge. Topples come very fast. Sometimes I bring a b2 or 2 with me into topple. Kind of hilarious.
  • "Barmuka_1;842341" wrote:
    "DatBoi;841710" wrote:
    Phasma and Lando actually have pretty good synergy with Phasma's tm gain ability
    "evanbio;841683" wrote:

+1

I actually run wiggsdo leia and phasma in aat p4. It is the best combo I've seen. Slow down from phas a great aoe from lando/wedge. Topples come very fast. Sometimes I bring a b2 or 2 with me into topple. Kind of hilarious.

+1
  • Phasma brings speed down to the whole enemy team. It's not for damage; really weak.

Landos aoe gets reset if he scores 2+ crits and it does 50% more damage next time. It can do 20k+ aoe crits;very strong. But lando has been made nearly obsolete due to new characters that give your team crit immunity. Lando becomes useless when the enemies have crit immunity. He thrives off crit.

• "SidiousIsPikachu;841678" wrote:
    Lol lando AoE is so much better than Phasma.
    much more dmg and the effect is better
    i actually cant think of AoE better than lando's, besides Whirling blades of Maul.
    and surely cant think of AoE worse than phasma's...

so its really incomparable.

Plo Koon has the worst AoE in the game and it isn't even close. His special damage is about 3k and yet his AoE only ever does damage around 1.5k - 2k. It is awful.
  • "dunkindonuts001;842988" wrote:
    Phasma-L
    Lando
    Wedge
    Biggs
    Fives

You're welcome

Yeah no.
    The team composition I posted is the best for p4 aat. Because the rebels keep themselves alive. The first one I lose is phasma somewhere around topple 13/14 depending on rng and if the tank focuses on phasma at some point. And most of the times my phasma survives to enrage on normal aat. I'm not saying that I may need to throw another rebel in on heroic though. Depends on damage to phasma lol