Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Leftover First Order Relevancy

Do the leftover First Order members have any use in GAC after getting the main squad together? I am in that awkward stage of not having SLKR unlocked (but close). I’m just wondering if I should bother with putting time into the sub squad other than the relic reqs.

Also should I just throw masked Kylo with them, since they are just so horrendously slow, in order to push a little turn meter? I kind of like that he can solo some teams at my level (chromium) and am hesitant to put him on the sub team as a result.
    LendersQuiz
    Rising Newcomer
    A very common SLKR team is:
    SLKR (L), KRU, Hux, FO Stormtrooper, Sith Trooper.

A popular FO Team in TW is:
    Phasma (L) with Omicron, OG Kylo, FO Exe, FO SF Pilot, FO Officer.

That still leaves the FO Pilot without a home. One could place OG Kylo on a Starkiller squad and placing the FO Pilot on the Phasma team.
    Grogu_4470
    Seasoned Novice
    "LendersQuiz;c-2357051" wrote:
    A very common SLKR team is:
    SLKR (L), KRU, Hux, FO Stormtrooper, Sith Trooper.

A popular FO Team in TW is:
    Phasma (L) with Omicron, OG Kylo, FO Exe, FO SF Pilot, FO Officer.

That still leaves the FO Pilot without a home. One could place OG Kylo on a Starkiller squad and placing the FO Pilot on the Phasma team.

He said in GAC. I have no FO experience, so sadly cannot help.
  • You can put them in, they’ll eat a resistance team or something but not really any better than that. I’d save kylo for the solo’s he won’t make it any harder to beat.
  • As @Kard_1986 said.
    The best you can do is use Phasma, FOO, Executioner, and the 2 Pilots when you have SLKR.
    Save Kylo for Solos. But there is no need to further relic them.
  • Do the leftover First Order members have any use in GAC after getting the main squad together?

Well I'm you're not high kyber, so sure they'll have their uses. Any relic squad will be of great use outside of Kyber 1 or 2.

I’m just wondering if I should bother with putting time into the sub squad other than the relic reqs.

Yeah, I wouldn't put any more resources into them, once they've reached the SLKR requirement.

Also should I just throw masked Kylo with them?

Case by case. Having 10 reliced FO, gives you some variety. However, I think you may get most use out of him with the solos or just him and a leader.

As said above, you can also omicron phasma, which gives you better team for TW.

• What everyone else said, plus a r4+ Wampa with omicron can solo a Phasma team at SLKR requirement levels, with or without OG Kylo.
    winterwolves
    Seasoned Traveler
    I don't know about lower leagues, but at k2 I am very happy to be handed at least 68 banners when I see a phasma F/O team set on defence. Doesn't matter how high their relics are.
    averschevet
    Rising Newcomer
    My Phasma, FOO, Pilot, SF Pilot and Executioner got me a hold the other day, and I'm in Kyber 3. So yeah they have their uses, at least for a back wall. Also, depending on your opponent, you could split the SLKR team and use KRU lead with the left overs. For OG Kylo, I usually save him for a chance to solo something.
  • Just a note that if you’ve got Echelon, more Relics on Hux and FOO can really help the Executor Counter.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 11 minutes ago