Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Let's Organize C3PO Testing

There are a ton of comps to go through so lets test them in unison. I haven't listed anything with Revan and Traya since we know they already handle arena fine

C3PO comps to test

• CLS C3PO Han Chewie OB
  • CLS C3PO Han Chewie R2
  • CLS C3PO Han Chewie Enfys
  • CLS C3PO Han Chewie Thrawn
  • CLS C3PO Han Chewie Baze

• RJT BB-8 R2 C3PO T3
  • RJT BB-8 R2 C3PO L3
  • RJT BB-8 R2 C3PO Holdo
  • RJT BB-8 R2 C3PO Thrawn
  • RJT BB-8 C3PO Chewie Han
  • RJT BB-8 R2 C3PO Enfys

• Chirpa, Wicket, Logray, Paploo, C3PO
  • Chirpa, Wicket, EE, Paploo, C3PO

• BB-8 R2 C3PO L3 T3
  • HK BB-8 R2 C3PO L3
  • HK BB-8 R2 C3PO T3
  • HK BB-8 IG-88 C3PO L3

• Qira VC Han Chewie C3PO
  • Qira Nest Han Chewie C3PO

• GK Zarris Hoda GMY C3PO
  • AA C3PO Hoda CLS Han
  • AA C3PO Hoda CLS R2
    • "Gwonk;c-1722201" wrote:
      I did 2 fights with CLS C3PO Han Chewie R2 vs Revan and steamrolled the first one 5 characters left. Second fight on another opponent I killed Yoda once and then proceeded to lose badly without killing another character.
      While I am all for this sort of research I think there may need to be far more questions asked including mods of both the attacking and defending teams and the strategy used (kill order).

While true I think we will be able to go more into that as we get further into testing. For now we just need proof of concept for a lot of these.
    • I did 2 fights with CLS C3PO Han Chewie R2 vs Revan and steamrolled the first one 5 characters left. Second fight on another opponent I killed Yoda once and then proceeded to lose badly without killing another character.
      While I am all for this sort of research I think there may need to be far more questions asked including mods of both the attacking and defending teams and the strategy used (kill order).
    • I think its fair to say the ANH squad destroys anything in front of it.
    • My guildmate did RJT, R2, BB-8, 3PO, and Nest to nearly full auto Revan and Jolee. Only thing he did was put stealth on Nest then put in on auto without targeting anyone.
    • "Huatimus;c-1722431" wrote:
      A New Hope.

Personally I am more interested if C3PO will help to get HAAT on Auto solo.

i think someone just did that on reddit

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago